Kaspersky Internet Security protects you from the Phishing and Malware sites that you wouldn't otherwise know were attempting to steal from you.
At the same time, the Kaspersky Security Network allows your computer to report when it discovers a threat that hasn't been seen before. All 250 million Kaspersky users benefit from our combined knowledge!
Kaspersky Features Include:
- Protects from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware
- Scans files, email, and internet traffic
- Protects Instant Messengers
- Protects From Unknown Threats
- Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities
- Disables links to malware sites / phishing sites
- Global Threat Monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network)
- Blocks all types of keyloggers
- Automatic Database Updates
- Free Technical Support
To activate your kaspersky 2013 With Keyfiles-
1. Open Kaspersky 2011 License Manager (from lower right corner).
2. Click 'Activate the application with a new license' button. (Delete any trial or old key first, by clicking the red X next to the key).
3. Disable your internet connection.
4. Select 'Activate commercial version' and enter the activation license code as 22222-22222-22222-2222U
5. Wait activation wizard message-Click OK.
6. Wait for wrong activation code message-Click OK.
7. Screen will appear with key file browse.
7. Browse to the key location and activate kaspersky.
8. Re-Enable your internet connection wait till fully connect to the internet and hit enter or ok.
9. Update virus definitions once/twice in a week to avoid key block
10.Enjoy your Kaspersky Activation.